- AAC Hockley is the next generation in genetic potential offering
consistent high yields and improved grain protein. This semi-dwarf
variety has industry-leading standability, significantly better than all
checks and can stand up to an intensive fertilizer management plan.
The disease package is excellent, with ‘MR’ or better for all priority
one diseases including FHB. Dr. Richard Cuthbert calls AAC Hockley
his AAC Brandon replacement.
- Consistently high yields
- Industry-leading standability
- Short, semi-dwarf
- Good protein
- Unsurpassed disease package
- ’MR’ or better for all P1 diseases
- Strong FHB resistance, low DON accumulation
- FP Genetics